Friday, August 27, 2010

A HEART

A heart Dear Lord,
A Channel,
A corridor filled with Love.
When i do not understand give me a heart,
as dark days and bright days
kiss each other Lord!give me a heart.
When what i want does not come,
all i ask,is for a heart.
When the ones i hold Dear go their
own way,father all i want is
eyes to still see the stars.

As the green leaves turn yellow
All we need is a heart
When betrayal welcomes us at the door,
Lord give us a HEART.
When Joy seems so silent I pray
for a Heart.
Wisdom to know the difference is all I ask for
Let threads of your Love
Sew my heart together...
When adversity kisses my face
All I need is a heart
A heart to carry your Destiny
And a heart to step into your Inheritance.
Dear Lord all we ask for
Is a Heart......

No comments:

Post a Comment