Sunday, June 26, 2011

PEACE

Shattered by the storms of Life,
Wounded by the pain of the Past,
Bruised by the thief of the Future
And plagued by the fear of the unknown
I wandered through life
Seeking for a life of ease
In a world full of Ills.


From Jerusalem i wandered,
From the place of peace i strayed
And into the hands of thieves i fell.
Oh what hope was my future i asked.


Then out of a storm a Gentle whisper came,
The chastisement of your peace i Bore!
Oh what peace you often Forfeit!
Oh what needless pain you Bear!

The lily of the valley I am,
The prince of peace I am,
The keeper of Isreal I am.
Return to Jerusalem the place of PEACE,
The place where Mountains Surround,
Return to me and my peace I'd give to you
Putting your life back in one peace......


Composed by Esther Antai
08038319920
Contestant of cedars of Passion
May 2011 competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment